Translate

Tuesday, 22 December 2015

To my dear viewers and readers!

Hi Everyone!

There will be no showcase here tomorrow but I will be back after Christmas...


So I shall be now going back into 'Marvel Land' I'm hooked on it, I've still been working on my dream cast list for the next 'Spiderman Movie' and having alot of fun in the process. I know exactly how I would do the next movie if I was a movie mogul and which character I would bring into it, who I have been reading alot about especially with his encounters with spiderman and there is alot! He would be on the top of my list if I was to do this movie for sure. Oh the joys of being a movie mogul!!

I still wish I could show you all what I've been working on...


I hope you all have a good Christmas, I'll probably post some outfit sets during our time apart.

Catch you soon xx