Translate

Monday, 25 July 2016

The beginning of my 'Business Adventure' starts here!!

Hello

I just thought I would let you know that I am going to be starting a 'Business Start Up Course' which starts tomorrow, so this means that there will be no showcase tomorrow, as its an early start and an all day thing. I will be doing this for twelve days over a month period, so the showcases here will be scattered. I need to do this course as I am itching to start my fashion styling business and I can not wait to come back here and tell you when my business will be open!!

I will keep you posted on my business adventure even if I am ranting or nervous about some big wave I have to conquer during this course. I will still showcase and post outfit sets just no every day for the next month!

It's exciting!!!