Translate

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

I miss you...

I miss you, do you miss me?



I must say, I am learning a lot from doing this 'business start up course'. I am finding it very informative and enjoyable, the tutors are also very helpful! Although I do feel like a dummy when it comes to the business vocabulary but nothing 'google searching' these definitions can't help with, love you google! Of course getting a big dictionary can also help with too.

I'm also missing me beloved laptop. I had to take it in to be repaired, I think I have worn in out and hate to be apart from it, I should get it back tomorrow and I can't wait! Thank goodness I have my kindle fire, I love it! It does mean though that I can't use polyvore properly because it don't seem to be compatible with the tablet, how sad :-( , if you don't know what polyvore is, you best go google it OK, you will love it! I don't know what I would do without that site!...and 'Farfetch website' I love you very very much!!!!!