Translate

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Thought I would just let you know...

Hi

I just thought I would let you know that I managed to get through my presentation yesterday without stuttering through it but I went 30 secs over the five minutes that we were meant to do it in. I even asked to go first, so I could get it over and done with! So you can give me an applause for this! 
Today was the last day, so now we have to all wait for six weeks before we hear if we have passed the course or not. That's going to be torture!


In the meantime i shall be getting on with my business plan, so glad you can;t read what I have already got but I am trying my best to get through it. I kind of feel sorry for anyone who will eventually read it e.g a bank or someone at a company who might financially support me abit, I wouldn't ask for much you know. You never know I could win the lottery before even getting to the stage where I need to ask for some financial support.


This also means that I will come back with my showcase but it might only be twice a week for now. Let me go and put some outfits together and i will get back to you on this, ok?

Catch you soon xx