Translate

Wednesday, 19 October 2016

I've lost the effects!

I am soooo stuck with the design I have worked on for my styling business, which is a 'wardrobe' because I have designed it on 'Microsoft Word 2016' but the whole design of this wardrobe is with effects. So I tried emailing it to myself and when I opened the email with the attachment all I saw was shapes and no effects. in order to see what it is I have designed it needs  the effects I have used otherwise it looks like a puzzle, that would take you a long time to work out and the only way to work out this puzzle would be to work out the effects. 

I can't even save the effects into a document either, so eveytime I open the page with the wardrobe design all I'm seeing is shapes, lines and no effects.

Basically what I am trying to say is, the 'wardrobe' is an effect!!


If you could see it with the effects, you would never believe this was created on 'Microsoft Word 2016'.

TO BE CONTINUED...