Translate

Sunday, 15 January 2017

What a journey...

I can't start a business out of thin air and I need to start earning in order to buy the things I know I am going to need to start the business, rather than borrow the money. I'm not earning any money doing what I am doing online So I am looking for part time work, which probably won't be in fashion but for the time being I will do any kind of work I can get. There is so many things, such as a website to sort out and i am going to need cash to do this and my graphic design, which I do have a design idea for but I can't draw, so I will still need to pay someone to sort this out for me. Other things I need to sort out is items for my styling kit, which I have started to buy things for but there are still many other items and other things I know I need to buy, which I can't do until I start earning elsewhere.

I don't know when I will be showcasing here again, every now and again I guess but I will still post outfit sets I have worked on.

Oh gosh, what a journey this is going to be!


I will keep you posted on any progress I make!